HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Lisa Harvey, O.D., FCOVD
Board Certified in Vision Therapy and Visual Development
501 South Franklin Street
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
Our office is dedicated to providing the highest quality comprehensive visual care for patients of all ages, from infants to adults. We offer specialized services for the diagnosis and treatment of Learning-related Vision Problems, Vision Rehabilitation following head injury (including concussions) and other visual dysfunctions.
Patients with difficult vision problems are welcome!
Dr. Lisa Harvey provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Diagnosis of Eye Disease and Consultation in Prevention to Protect Vision
- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, pre-school or preschool eye examinations, Back to School eye exams, vision care, screenings, eye exercises, vision training, visual therapy, Fort Bragg, Mendocino, CA, Sonoma, Lake county, Humboldt county
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use